Normal Route Expedition
18 Days / 17 Nights
1 - Mendoza
Reception in airport. Permits requestion and transfer to hotel in Mendoza
Day 2 - Mendoza / Penitentes
Transfer to Penitentes (2700 mts) from Mendoza. Where the group will
spend the night.
Day 3 - Penitentes / Horcones / Confluencia
From Penitentes, we take a 7 route and we arrive at the Horcones Valley,
where the trekking begins, and in around 4 hours, we arrive at Confluencia
Day 4 - Confluencia / Plaza Francia / Confluencia
Trek to Aconcagua south face, at 4200 mts.
Day 5 - Confluencia / Plaza de Mulas
Trek to Plaza de Mulas (4370 mts).
Day 6 - Plaza de Mulas
Rest and acclimatization in the base camp.
Day 7 - Plaza de Mulas / Plaza Canadá / Plaza de Mulas
Carry of the equipment to Camp 1 (5000 mts.) and return.
Day 8 - Plaza de Mulas / Nido de Cóndores / Plaza de Mulas
Carry of the equipment to Camp 2 (5400 mts.) and return.
Day 9 - Plaza de Mulas
Rest in base camp.
Day 10 - Plaza de Mulas / Plaza Canadá
Ascent to the camp 1 (5000 mts).
Day 11 - Plaza Canadá / Nido de Cóndores
Ascent to camp 2 (5400 mts).
Day 12 - Nido de Cóndores / Berlín
Ascent to camp 3 (5900 mts).
Day 13 - Berlín / Summit / Berlín
Ascent to the summit (6962 mts.).
Day 14 - Second summit attempt.
Day 15 - Third summit attempt.
Day 16 - Berlín / Plaza de Mulas
Descent to Plaza de Mulas
Day 17 -
Plaza de Mulas / Horcones / Mendoza
Descent to Horcones Valley. Transfer to the Mendoza City.
Day 18 - Mendoza
Transfer to de airport
End Of Our Services ***
- Reception in airport or terminal bus in Mendoza
- 2 hotel nights in Mendoza
- Assistance to obtain the Aconcagua Park entrance fee
- All the transfers in private vans
- 1 hotel night in Penitentes (meals included)
- All meals during the expedition
- Complete base camp services (meals, accommodation, etc).
- Mountain tents for two people
- Bilingual mountain guide
- All shared equipment for the expedition
- Mules transportation of the equipment
- VHF radio all the time
- Personal equipment
- Aconcagua Park entrance fee
- Meals in Mendoza
- Drinks in Mendoza and Penitentesras
- Any cost if the climber abandons the trip
All our tour packages